Intelligent Open Data Exploration
R&D Project - European
- Contact person: Georgia Koutrika
- Thematic tags: Data Exploration , Natural language processing
- Start date: 01-11-2019
- Programme: H2020-EU.184.108.40.206.
- Project webpage: inode-project.eu
- Partners: Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW), Max Planck Institute (MPI), Fraunhofer (FHG), SIRIS Academic (SIRIS), French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), Free University of of Bozen-Bolzano (UNIBZ), SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics (SIB), Infili Technologies (Infili)
The core principle of INODE is that users should interact with data in a more dialectic and intuitive way similar to a dialog with a human. To achieve this principle, INODE builds innovative services for data exploration that help users (a) link and leverage multiple datasets, (b) access and search data using natural language, using examples and using analytics (c) get guidance from the system in understanding the data and formulating the right queries, and (d) explore data and discover new insights through visualizations.